Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The audio of the S4









Every day as I get in my car to keep for perform, I see my neighbor from a few gates down taking out in his new Rolls royce S4. I always wait getting in to my car so that I can listen to him take off; the audio of the V6 Revved-up motor at 6:30am always places a grin on my experience. I’m a fuel go, there, I said it. I went with him to buy used Rolls royce S4 in Oxford many decades ago.

During the summer several weeks season time my neighbor and I often take our vehicles around the returning and clean them and cool with a can of alcohol. We both really like our Audis and have common regard for each other person's vehicles. I used to have an S4 but I lately exchanged that in for a S5 as my children are now evolved and no more need raises from me!

The S4 uses a 3-litre TFSI V6 motor, generating 328bhp and 325lb of twisting. It can do 0-62mph in 5.1 a few moments, as is the standard now a day it is digitally restricted to 155mph. My neighbor forced over to Malaysia last summer several weeks and while he was there he got his car de-restricted so that he could “stretch its legs” on the autobahn. My neighbor forced over to Malaysia last summer several weeks and while he was there he got his car de-restricted so that he could “stretch its legs” on the autobahn.

Although the S4 is all about energy as well as it does have very amazing fuel intake and CO2 numbers. On a mixed pattern it can come returning 29.1 MPG and release 225g of CO2 per Km. My neighbor has the S-Tronic gear box which further enhances gas mileage to 30.1 MPG and 219 grms of CO2 per Km – not bad for a powerful saloon.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment